Greentree Homes HOA Information
Community Amenities
HOA Events Calendar
Useful community contacts and phone numbers
Architectural Guidelines and Application Forms
Community Newsletters & Archived Minutes of BoD Meetings
Greentree Homes Association contacts
Manage your assessment account easily!
Answers to common questions for homeowners of Greentree Homes Association
Just the FAQs...

Q1. How much are the Association dues?
A1. $194 (Quarterly)

Q2. Can I pay my assessments online or have them deducted from my checking account?
A2. Yes, we have an auto-debit program (ACH) that you can enroll in at no charge. This will automate your payment process and your assessment will be deducted from your checking account each month without any fees. Please click here if you wish to obtain an enrollment form. If you wish to go online to make a one-time payment from your credit card or checking account, please click here; however, please note that there is a service fee associated with this type of transaction. Thank you!

Q3. What do my dues pay for?
A3. Common Area Landscaping, Fence Maintenance & Repairs, Facilities (Pool & Park) & Pest Control Service, Insurance, Utilities, Holiday Lighting, Legal & Management Services.

Q4. When and where are the Board of Director Meetings held?
A4. The board meets monthly, 2nd Tuesday each month (except August and December); 5:30pm Open Session, Executive Session (Closed to the Public) begins at 7:00 p.m. The homeowner forum begins at 6:30 p.m. and is held at the Association Pool Office.

Q5. Who do I call to report Street Light Outages?
A5. Southern California Edison, (800) 611-1911

Q6. Who do I call for Park Light outages?
A6. Contact Keystone via email, mail, or phone 949-833-2600

Q7. What do I do when I receive a courtesy notice (Green Letter)?
A7. Contact Keystone via email, mail, or phone 949-833-2600 to inform that you have received the notice and provide a reasonable time frame to correct the violation.
Q8. What is a common area?
A8. An area that is owned and maintained by the Association such as playgrounds and landscaped areas.

Q9. May I rent a Bounce House and place it on a common area?
A9. The Association will consider the request only if the homeowner is able to provide proof of insurance for it and that it covers the Association additionally. $2 million coverage and Board approval is required.

Q10. What is the process to perform home improvements on my home?
A10. You will need to secure architectural approval before beginning any home improvement. You may find the Application by clicking on CCRs and Forms. NOTE: The page is password protected, so refer to your monthly newsletter or you may call Keystone for assistance. You will then be able to download the Architectural application. Or, if you prefer we can email, fax, or send it via regular mail, please allow us to know how we may best assist you.

Q11. When does my architectural application get reviewed?
A11. The Volunteer Architectural Review Committee reviews submittals on the third Monday of each month, with the applications due the Thursday before. Send your completed application to Progressive Community Management via email, mail or drop off.

Q12. My neighbor has a barking dog, will the Association take care of this?
A12. The Association can send a compliance letter; however, we have found that the involvement of Animal Control Services is much more effective in dealing with this situation. Please contact Irvine Animal Services at 949-724-7740.

Q13. My neighbor is parking their vehicles on the street in front of my home. Can the Association send them a letter?
A13. The streets in Greentree are public streets which means they are owned, maintained and enforced by the City of Irvine. There are parking regulations and enforcement by the City. Please contact City of Irvine Police Services at (949) 724-7000.

Q14. May I place a classified ad in the Bark monthly newsletter?
A14. Classified ads are free to Greentree residents and must be in writing or email to the editor at

Q15. I have a business and I would like to advertise in the Bark monthly newsletter.
A15. Please submit print ads to Shirley Goya at and submit payment directly to Keystone. Please make check payable to Greentree Homes Association. Call Keystone for current advertising rates.