- Management's attendance at monthly and annual meetings providing you professional guidance, proper documentation and minutes transcription.
- No Charge for all administrative copies, supplies, postage, telephone calls and facsimile transmissions which are required for the day-to-day operations and management of your community; alleviating any non-budgeted, unanticipated surprises!
- Preparation of a comprehensive Board packet, provided to all Board members approximately one week prior to the meeting, providing you ample review and preparation time.
- Creation of a customized newsletter which is mailed to each Owner with their billing statement; maintaining consistent and positive communication with the membership and relieving the administrative burden from community volunteers.
- Creation/design and monthly administration of a custom, community sub-domain website for additional communication efforts and community identity and pride.
- Progressive's insurance coverage includes an Errors and Ommissions policy and Fidelity Bonding.
- Social events within the community promoting good will, unity and community spirit amongst the members; bringing a whole new prospective to the members image of their association, their Board and their management all working together for the betterment of their neighborhood.
- Property site inspections with detailed reports provided; recognizing landscape, maintenance, liability and community compliance issues which can be immediately acted upon by management.
- Courteous, positive and objective administration of CC&R compliance, with detailed tracking reports and thank-you post cards sent to members acknowledging their cooperation.
- Comprehensive architectural administration minimizing the association's exposure to unreasonable legal action.
- In-house, monthly financial reporting and bank reconciliation, with an in-depth report provided to the Board treasurer within five working days of month-end. Processing of all payables with periodic check cutting, maintaining in-house control, proper budgetary coding and timely payments.
- Association will receive the benefit of ALL late charges and reserve money market interest with a no-service charge banking arrangement.
- Assertive delinquency policy program, allowing the Association to act swiftly and collect assessments while member balances are still low.
- Timely mailing of assessment billing statement to all owners with return envelopes for their convenience.